Fashion Stylist and Personal Shopper
Ladies style and image training
The Ladies Personal Stylist & Image Training will enable you to offer fashion and style advice plus a personal shopping service to all women – from teenagers right up to senior citizens. To accommodate your busy schedule, the course runs over five days from our Colour and Image Academy based in Cork City or Dublin, Ireland. The course covers all aspects of ‘Style Personality’ from Classic, Natural and Dramatic to European fashion and style trends. This will enable you to maximise the client’s individuality, in keeping with their comfort level. Not alone will you have an understanding of body shapes, scale and proportions, this training provides you will all the tools necessary to work in the fashion world as well as giving you the opportunity to develop your own style and confidence as you learn.
This fashion stylist course combines structured theory on how to:
- Assess body shape and solve figure problems
- Assess scale and proportion
- Advise on accessories, from jewellery to hats to eyewear
- Select hairstyles to compliment facial shape and hair colour to work with your natural tones
- Provide personal shopper service
- Provide a full fashion stylist service
- You will also gain information and training on how to best advise clients for interviews, public speaking and other important occasions.
This course includes accompanying manual complete with notes and certificate.
Joan Cashman has over 2 decades of professional experience as an Image Consultant both in Ireland and abroad. She was global trainer and Head of Colour Me Beautiful in Ireland before going on to open her Landmark Academy in Cork City, in 2006. She won the top #twitter award for #fashion two years in a row – 2013/2014 and recently she won the prestegious Hi Tia Maria Style Awards ‘Stylist of the year’ 2015.
Contact us for more information!